Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Little men hammering in my head again...

Waking up with a headache is the pits.
I am not sure if, or how, it could be associated with my PA (probably through my back/neck pain?) but there is a definite correlation between a "bad sleep" night with my bones, and then getting a pounding headache in the morning. Of course with arthritis the bone pain is at its worst when you wake up (you'd think after a night of resting your bones would be happy, but no) and so it's a double whammy in the morning when you don't want to move or open your eyes because it all hurts too much. Fortunately I know that if I get up and move around the bone pain will lessen (or at least the stiffness will), and as for the headache, hopefully, my good old friend Mr. Tylenol will fix me right up.
::sigh:: when a day starts out like this one, you spend every hour waiting for it to be over...

No comments: