Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tomatoes and Tabasco sauce...

Okay, so it's been a couple of days since I have been trying this new arthritis diet and I have already screwed up twice. How predictable.
I have a habit of reaching for hot sauce (Tabasco habenero sauce mmmm) and putting it on everything, which is no good for my list of foods to stay away from (along with hot and sweet peppers and pimentos, too.). Another area of struggle has been tomatoes. I have drastically cut my tomato intake, but it is so hard to eat a falafel sandwich minus my favorite red fruit disguised as a veggie. Yuck.
Cutting out coffee has been fine thus far, but I think this is mainly because I have been feeling sick on and off for a week now and tea is more soothing to my sore throat.

Well that is all for now, I am incredibly busy this week with school, but I will update soon (possibly with something a little more interesting).

No comments: